View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 06:38 AM   #12
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwig View Post
No, you can't force any reading app to do anything, period. All you can do it "ask politely", but if the reading app refuses to comply to your request the only thing you can do that might solve the issue is to poke around in the reader's preferences to see if there is an option that might help or to change to a different reading app.
Nicely said!

My rule is this: let the defaults rule! I have pretty firm opinions on how a book should look, but I save them for the print edition. I have a few trick paragraphs, but I seldom use them any longer. My style sheet is posted at http://notjohnkdp.blogspot.com/2013/...yle-sheet.html
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote