View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 07:43 PM   #6
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I just charged my O3 for only the 2nd time. First time was when I got it last Monday (Aug 5th). I haven't had a chance for a full long reading session as I normally do as my brain seems to be on slow mo with the heat in the 102-104 degrees right now. . But I have been reading every day maybe 2 hours total? Playing with light and all that.
Its not going down when it just sits, which is good. So I am happy with the performance on it.

Last edited by Atunah; 08-14-2019 at 07:45 PM.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote