View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 10:19 AM   #76
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Wish List 2019

As the title says, this is a wish list for members to list items they're interested in. If anyone sees a great deal on these items, please post the deal and/or send a PM to the member making the request.

Since I can't post details about the requested items here, I linked the requesting post to the member's name (or request) so you can get full details about the request.

To get on this list, just post your request and I'll add you.
You're doing a fantastic job, tubemonkey (as usual)!

Would you please add the following to the wish list?
  • Roku Smart Soundbar
  • Roku Wireless Subwoofer
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote