View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 03:34 PM   #14
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Most Recent Email to Borders

I appreciate the Borders Rewards coupons I get via email. However, you continue to specifically exclude ebooks.

When will Borders offer ebooks? Barring that, when will you extend the Rewards program to include purchases from your partner, Sony?

Since purchasing the Sony Reader from you, I have been left out of your Rewards program, and I'm not thrilled with Sony's pricing. Thus, both Borders and Sony have lost my business for book purchases. This is a shame, and certainly not what you intended. One way to fix that is to offer ebooks yourselves, or extend the Rewards program.

I've been very disappointed at your lack of responsiveness to the ebook market. I write in the hope that Borders, my favorite place to shop for books, is interested in having me back as a customer.

Regards,

Etc.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote