View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 12:13 PM   #19
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@geek1011,

Strike while the iron's hot, I say. Now you're in tracker mood, searching for new patches to conquer ...

Can I put in a request for you to look for where the font-family used for pop-up footnote text is set?

Footnote text font-size can already be patched in nickel (RegularTouchLabel variable, thanks to jcn363 for that snippet). But, so far, any attempt to change font-family has not worked.

I have no idea how many others would be interested in this so there is no rush. However, if it's an interesting little project for you, there will be at least one grateful user.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote