View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 06:40 PM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Clara HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Pro, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOROW View Post
Hello.
I found this thread and want to ask if somebody knows the name of the "sorted title" field in the CALIBRDB field list. i.e:
calibredb list --library-path "D:\EB_NEU" --separator \ --limit 500 --fields authors,author_sort,title,?title_sort? ....
I don't know the name for this field: ?title_sort?
Thanks for replys.
Check message #2 in this thread.

Quote:
Edit: The reason the title_sort is out of position is probably because fields are sorted by name and not label. The name of the title_sort field (in the field metadata) is sort, so it appears in the menu before tag and title.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote