View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 07:41 PM   #1
halloleo
Zealot
halloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: iPad
How to regex bulk update the Title column from another column?

In the regex bulk update dialog I found how to use one column (say, the custom column #import_filename) to set another column (the destination column).

And in the dialog's Destination dropdown I found many columns, e.g. the title sort column, but not the normal Title column which is displayed in the book list.

How can I update the Title (not title sort!) column from a regex?
halloleo is offline   Reply With Quote