View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 05:01 PM   #29
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Which brings us back to

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
major problems with the Google Pixel... too Google Android
So I guess I can go back to ignoring android devices.
And as I mentioned, all Android phones have that issue. Google does make Android, after all. A Pixel is as tied to Google as every other Android phone is, no matter how much other manufacturers might try to hide it. It's like saying the problem with my E-350 is it's too Mercedes. What do you expect?

Your next choice is an iPhone if you want something more than a flip phone. Or dig around and see if you can find an old Windows phone. It's a shame Microsoft's Windows Phone and Mozilla's Firefox OS failed. But alas, they did.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote