View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 03:20 PM   #24
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
They sure don't have an uninstall option on my Pixel 2 XL (not that I would want to remove them).
When I say an uninstall button, I'm talking about in the Play Store. If you go to the Play Store and search for Chrome, there should be two buttons, uninstall and open.

On Samsungs, there are certain apps that come preinstalled. Junk you don't want to use (the one I remember is the NFL app, or Slacker Radio). But you cannot uninstall them.

Edit: Okay. As a test, I tried uninstalling Gmail, since I use a different email app. I got the familiar old message "Do you want to uninstall all updates to this Android system app?"

So I guess you can't uninstall them. you can disable them and replace them with something else, as I did replacing Gmail with AquaMail.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 09-09-2019 at 03:24 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote