View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 07:35 AM   #806
Penny_Dreadful
She/Her
Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.

Device: Kindle PW5 (G001PX) PW3 PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
It isn't clear why you made two columns. Why not put both icons on one composite column, since they are related to the same thing, the identifier "odid"? If you do that then you can sort.

Start by making a "Column built from other columns" (a 'composite' column). Check the box "Show in tag browser", assuming you really want to see the column & values listed there. Set the template to
Code:
program:
	a = select(field('identifiers'),'odid');
so that the content is the value of the identifier. You can then use basic "composed icon" rules to add the icons to the column, with or without displaying the identifier text.
I confused myself, thinking what I wanted was more complicated than it was. Thanks for the help chaley.
Penny_Dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote