View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 09:55 AM   #6
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlosito View Post
I've been trying to do this myself, but I'm strictly using command line tools and am experiencing some trouble. I have my systemd unit file and my certificate from letsencrypt. My unit file is below.
Spoiler:

Code:
  1 [Unit]
  2 Description=Calibre Content Server
  3 After=network.target
  5 [Service]
  6 Type=simple
  7 PIDFile=/var/run/calibre-server.pid
  8 User=jlosito
  9 Group=jlosito
 10 ExecStart=/opt/calibre/calibre-server \
 11         --port 8081 \
 12         --userdb /srv/calibre/users.sqlite \
 13         --enable-auth \
 14         --access-log /var/log/calibre/access-log \
 15         --log /var/log/calibre/log \
 16         "/run/media/jlosito/7022f255-e61e-43f3-a5a9-216d5559fc84/Calibre Library"
 18 [Install]
 19 WantedBy=multi-user.target
When I add the following two lines to the unit file in ExecStart, everything breaks.

Code:
 16         --ssl-keyfile /etc/letsencrypt/live/losito.ddns.net/privkey.pem \
 17         --ssl-certfile /etc/letsencrypt/live/losito.ddns.net/fullchain.pem \
I noticed an error in the logs. It reads as the following:

I'm really stuck and have no idea what to do. Is it required to set up a reverse proxy using nginx or apache?

EDIT
What OS and version?

Try putting the certfile first:
Code:
 --ssl-certfile /etc/letsencrypt/live/losito.ddns.net/fullchain.pem \
 --ssl-keyfile /etc/letsencrypt/live/losito.ddns.net/privkey.pem \
If that does not work then next try coping your certificate files to /opt/calibre, then change the path for them to:
Code:
 --ssl-keyfile /opt/calibre/fullchain.pem \
      --ssl-certfile/opt/calibre/privkey.pem \

bernie

Last edited by gbm; 08-15-2018 at 10:00 AM.
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote