View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 02:14 PM   #9
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Spoiler:
Our cat has been behaving differently of late, peeing on the runner near the front door, not eating all her food, pooping in the basement under the stairs.

Took her into the vet on Saturday; blood work done, weight taken. She's lost a kg of weight (over 2 lbs) and her blood seemed thin.

My wife had a call from the vet this morning. Mabel is ill, possibly blood cancer; her red cell count very low

Sue (wife) seems reconciled to having her euthanized later this week.

Feeling sad.

Poor Mabel. My deepest condolences to your family.

I lost three kitties in the last 5 years, all of them to kidney failure. Still makes me sad to think of them. They were very dear to me.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote