View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 08:39 AM   #39
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Yes, in terms of nominations, I seem to remember that some of the nominations picked that aspect up last time around. Nothing wrong with that of course, though I think changing the words does mean we take a fresh look at the theme.
Stylistically, I'm with those who'd prefer something different, just for the sake of being different, and the LGBTQ aspect was one that was suggested during the first go-round. I'll note that pushing toward a particular interpretation has seemed to backfire; I think we pride ourselves on lateral thinking!

I'll just add that ultimately each person can decide for herself or himself the ultimate phrasing of a theme. The point of this thread is to solicit input, knock off the rough edges and tweak the themes into their best form.

So that said, if people will come up with a single theme that reflects their current thinking, I'll list them together for reference. Nothing would be set yet and everyone would be free to come up with something entirely different.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote