View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 01:05 PM   #5
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
OK, I have a confession to make. Even though I am a Canadian, I've never read Anne. I actually did start it shortly after moving here, but never managed to finish it -- mostly because other things got in the way. So I'll second Anne as a way to encourage me to pick it up again. Really, this is such an iconic Canadian novel, I really should read it.
Oh my goodness!! Whatever its fate here, you really should find the time - it’s delightful!

And you really shouldn’t run the risk of facing a pop quiz on it at a border crossing
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote