View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 12:26 PM   #7
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
At whatever limit you put on your scale. It contains the most graphic and detailed scenes of torture of any book I've ever read (one of the book's main characters is a torturer). Puts "Paks" in the shade, and I do agree that the torture scenes in the final book of the Paks trilogy are disturbing.
Spoiler:
Of course, some people way well consider that questioning a prisoner by working your way up his hands with a meat cleaver a quarter of an inch at a time (with detailed descriptions of the process and the results) is light entertainment...
How do I unsee that?
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote