View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 05:17 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEA64 View Post
Hello. I noticed weird sounds in my K4NT when I push in 5-way, it sounds like a rustly thin plastic bag. I googled teardown pics of K4NT and found out the control buttons on the motherboard are covered with some membrane, maybe there's something wrong with it. And another thing, I hear very quiet noise when it's turning or rendering a page, it can actually be heard when your kindle is an inch close to your ear. Is this normal? Has anyone here had similar issues with their K4NT? Thanks.
The turning page sound is normal and even the K3 does this. You just don't notice it unless you put your ear to the button. My 5 way makes normal clicking noises when I use it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote