Thread: Firmware Update Firmware update 5.9.2.0.1
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 03:18 PM   #40
Braid
Groupie
Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2nd), Kobo Aura One, Kindle Voyage, Kobo H2O (1st)
I am very very happy with this. I have wanted it for a long time but never thought they would bother to implement it.

Having to put the reader to sleep to re-enable the touch screen seems a little more inconvenient than it needs to be. Another way would be to press both page turn buttons at the same time, or tap them both at the same time twice... surely something like that could work.

In any case, I think it is great to have this option. Hopefully Amazon see how much people like it, and go on to refine it, and maybe even add the option to disable the automatic page-flip mechanism.
Braid is offline   Reply With Quote