View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 10:43 AM   #11
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
By the same token we would have to rule out things like The Davinci Code, The Grapes of Wrath, All the King's Men, 1984, The Animal Farm, The Handmaid's Tale, The Line of Beauty, The Brothers Karamozov, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Man Who Was Thursday, The Golden Compass, etc. some of which we've read already without any complaint from you.
I suppose you object to the title, though the majority of the book, like the movie, is about Ben Hur and his revenge.

I'm not voting for it since I read it a couple of times already and the movie (not the current one) was better.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote