View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 05:40 AM   #7
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Yeah, iPad was just the first truly usable tablet. And Stanza had a lot to do with it. Stanza was fine on the tiny iPhone screen, but it really only came to life on the big iPad screen.

I'd been a user of handheld devices prior to 2010 (including the hardware Kindles), but it was only the invention of iPads that made it possible for me to stop reading printed books once and for all. I've only been reading e-books since the summer of 2010. (And I got the first iPad on the first day it went on sale next door from here, in Vienna, in the summer of 2010.)

Last edited by Faterson; 08-29-2022 at 05:47 AM.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote