View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 05:12 AM   #4
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Steve didn't invent the iPad.
How so? You're the first person I've ever heard to make an outrageous statement like that.

(And nope, I'm not interested in dissecting internal Apple wars. Steve Jobs was a barbarian when it comes to software – hence, Apple software is typically atrocious, and an offence to human intelligence. But Steve did have the nose for hardware innovations, and I'll be forever grateful to him for that.

I used to suffer chronic back pains up until the invention of iPads in 2010, having typically done all my e-book reading on a notebook screen while sitting in a regular office chair.

As soon as the iPads were invented, I was able to start using them as one would typically use a printed book. Go to bed with it, etc. Back pains were gone! Thank you again, Steve.)
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote