View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 04:11 PM   #107
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
Apparently that guideline does not apply to you though .

Perhaps you could report yourself for your commenting on my possible guideline violation.
I did report your post, so apparently, quoting guidelines is allowed, which is why I thought it was OK to post my quote.

And although it is not OK to comment on moderators actions, I assume it Ok to post if they take no action. I hope this doesn't break the guidelines of commenting on moderator actions.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote