View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:44 AM   #248
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I find Wi-Fi very useful on my Kindle 3. I generally only have it own when I am browsing books. I find it more convenient than downloading books on the computer and copying them to my device via USB.
I guess it depends on how many books people buy direct from amazon in the case of the kindle, but I have always found the wifi to be very convenient and have probably only used usb when I didn't wait for them to push out an update that way.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote