View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 11:51 PM   #45
Tomana
Tomana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tomana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tomana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: treo 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidGold View Post
I suggest you check out our Android tablets at AndroidGold.com

We have sorted through hundreds of Android tablets from Chinese OEM manufacturers and identified the best of the lot to feature on our website.

The AG2 is by far the best we've come across and we're selling it for just $199 with a keyboard/case - which helps make up for some deficiency in the resistive touch screen, though recent firmware upgrades have greatly improved it's general utility.
We will provide an Android 2.2 upgrade in November for this device and expect to have a capacitive screen version available by the end of he year (prototypes already produced and being tested).

I'm not gonna say that our Android tablets are better than the iPad, though they do some things the iPad won't (run multiple apps at once, play Flash videos). I personally use mine on a daily basis for checking the news while I get coffee and have Skype Lite running on it for chatting.

Just to let you know, we see AndroidGold as establishing a process for incorporating customer feedback into China's OEM development community so that our partner factories can continuously improve their Android products over time - even in the two short months we've been at this we've helped dramatically improve the firmware (and even hardware) on our select Android tablets and hope to bring some of the Android phone devices we've been working on to the market soon.
Tried that ZT180 and it is nothing more than a sluggish piece of digital photoframe. Definitely, there a lot better android Tablets than this. My friends has an android tablets with A removable battery and GPSand it performs way better thanthe ZT180 . l now read with a win7 Tablet with capacitive screen and it's working very well for me.
Tomana is offline   Reply With Quote