View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 05:34 AM   #12
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Just ask for a refund. As far as I've been able to tell, Cyberread rely on the use of Mobipocket Reader on Windows to encode their Mobipocket books with PIDs. If you don't have Windows, you can't use their Mobipocket books.

Hopefully they'll set up manual PID entry on their website eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlygirl View Post
They never ask PID number, I had reconfirm that thing before I bought it in case I got it wrong, but yes they never ask for PID Number.
If you open it in desktop mobireader they'll ask your user and pass in cyberread in order to open the book.

And they said it can be transferred to Hanlin V3 with drag and drop from my Mac (and I've registered my Hanlin PID Number also), still no luck, and still no responds from them.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote