View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 07:01 AM   #43
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkperez View Post
Bottom line for me is if there's an e-book I want, and B&N is less or the same as Amazon, and the price is reasonable (meets the arbitrary $3.99 MAX I set for impulse buys), I get it there. If not, I don't. If the e-book is cheaper at Amazon I get it there and read it on the Nexus with the Kindle reader... Makes no difference to me.
You could simply convert the Kindle book to ePub format to read on your Nook. Very easy to do.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote