View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 11:30 AM   #67
medwatt
Zealot
medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 3 (dead); Nook ST (dead); Sony PRS-T1; Onyx i86+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
My tablet has a similar black bar with OS controls, except mine is on the bottom. I basically just tune it out, except to turn WiFi on or adjust the backlight. It seems part of the tablet itself.

I guess I had a different understanding of what "Full Screen" means.

Luck;
Ken
By "Full Screen", I meant entire screen of the device should be occupied by the app. Most built-in apps in the i86 can go "Full Screen", while only a handful of 3rd party apps. However, as I have already mentioned, a developer shared with me an app that forces any 3rd party app into going "Full Screen". But as you can see in my attached image in post #61, there seems to be some unused screen space at the bottom, which is not supposed to be there.
Once again, thanks for helping out .
medwatt is offline   Reply With Quote