View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
musteman
Enthusiast
musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: KOBO AURA ONE
PERFORMANCE TURNING PAGES

Hello again,

I would like to mention the enormous variation on performance turning pages between the different versions of the firmware.

The last updates (603/609) are much slower turning pages on epubs books than the original version of the firmware. The last few days I've using each of the firmwares and I just cannot understand why the newer versions are so slow in comparison.

I have to mention than the original firmware and the 408 version have the same performance. The problems appear on the newest ones.

I'm really concern about this matter because I love all the new features from the last firmwares.

Nobody is experiencing the same problem? Am I the only one with these problems?

Thanks,
musteman is offline   Reply With Quote