View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 10:24 PM   #6
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Not going to be an issue for me. I like my eInk eReaders too much. And reading on my phone or tablet ... meh.
Yep, me too. I have a pretty good phone, but I still don't like to read on it. Of course, I always read at home and never in the dark. I just can't concentrate on a book when I'm out and about. If I'm waiting somewhere, I usually browse the news, not read a novel. I need peace and quiet for that.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote