View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 11:29 PM   #8
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
I disagree with the article. I hated reading. Went 20 plus years not reading a single book. I hate paper books. Got an ereader on a whim in 2010 and been reading non stop sense. Totally changed my life. Sales declined for people are keeping their ereaders longer w/o an upgrade, sales may have gone down for people utilize the library's more and unlimited subscriptions rather than purchasing an ebook. Also many people do not understand the wonders of an ereader so they do not buy them. I find them to be a real advantage. I am a total addict now. I cant stop downloading freebies, samples, renting library books etc.... My ereaders go everyplace with me. I usually have both my kindle and nook with me at all times
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote