View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 03:26 PM   #2685
XXCoder
Enthusiast
XXCoder began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle pw2, NST
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiliimanjaro View Post
By worked fine I mean worked as intended. My Kindle was displaying my custom screensavers as it supposed to do. What it is doing now is not showing my custom screensavers but instead showing the last screen that the kindle was displaying before putting it to sleep. The only thing I have done between it working and not working was add a couple more images to the screensavers folder (10 images total).

I have went through the troubleshooting and for the issue I am having and it seems that It happens if my images aren't of the correct dimensions, which they are so that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Edit*
I uninstalled the screensaver plugin and reinstalled it via KUAL and it seems to be working again, but I suspect that it will happen again.
One or more pictures is bad. You would need to check them. When it happens to me I usually edit and resaves picture and it usually works afterwards.

Once that happens it will always show "last screen" if it hits one of those bad pictures, or in least till you reboot the kindle.

Last edited by XXCoder; 02-26-2018 at 03:27 PM. Reason: missed detail
XXCoder is offline   Reply With Quote