View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 09:56 PM   #151
jviscosi
Connoisseur
jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Focus, Nook Glowlight 4/4+, Inkbook Obsidian, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrzok View Post
Buttons in Moonreader work. I don't remember if I had to use the option in settings to use volume control buttons to turn pages.
I followed the instructions for installing the launcher etc. on the GL4+ (thanks, downeaster59, they were very clear and easy!) and got everything going, including Moon+ Reader Pro, but I cannot get the buttons working in Moon. I mapped pretty much everything I could find in the Control options, but no luck. If you remember what you did to get the buttons working in Moon, can you let us know? Thanks!
jviscosi is offline   Reply With Quote