View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 06:24 AM   #1155
ReadingManiac
Genre Jumper
ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
I ordered this Charles Oman ebook from Amazon, about 20 minutes ago. His specialty is (or was--I don't know if he is still living) the Middle Ages, particularly the wars of that age. Here's the URL:
https://amazon.com/Dark-Ages-476-918...dp/B077PG7Q4B/.

I should have said "three books," because it is a 3-volume set. The price for the entire set: 99 cents!

Furthermore, after I purchased the set, there was a little note from Amazon saying that I would receive " a promotional credit," after my "order had been processed." I wish that I could tell you what that credit is, but unfortunately my order had not finished processing as of about 10 minutes ago, and I've got other things to do after I finish this post. Also keep in mind that I may be getting this credit because Amazon likes me more than anyone else.
And of course I missed it. *Cries*
Onto ereaderiq it goes!
ReadingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote