View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 04:58 AM   #1143
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Furthermore, after I purchased the set, there was a little note from Amazon saying that I would receive " a promotional credit," after my "order had been processed." I wish that I could tell you what that credit is, but unfortunately my order had not finished processing as of about 10 minutes ago, and I've got other things to do after I finish this post. Also keep in mind that I may be getting this credit because Amazon likes me more than anyone else.
It's for books that are designated as Great on Kindle.

"Great Experience. Great Value.
Enjoy a great reading experience, with a 25% credit towards other Great on Kindle books when you buy the Kindle edition of this book."

The credit expires in several months. If you look at another GoK book before that time, underneath the purchase button you will see: You have $x.xx in eligible eBook credits.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote