View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 08:35 PM   #66
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Right now: trying to stave off an anxiety attack. I seem to get them every time I have to deal with my older daughter, these days.
oh, that sounds really bad. i'm sorry, neko. if it's any consolation, i hear i was pretty intolerable as an adolescent (i have this on the authority of such eye-witnesses as my parents), but people seem to find my company bearable these days... (in other words, maybe your daughter, like me, fine wine, and cheese, will improve with age).

Quote:
Ricky, I was watching the first X-Files episode tonight. Are you sure what you have are scorpion bites???
please be sure to post a warning in size 7 text if you are planning to add any details to that, so i will know to cover my eyes. i idiotically allowed a roommate to coerce me into watching the x-files with her once a looooong time ago ; it was the episode that takes place in a carny, with that guy who has a siamese twin growing out of his stomach, for those of you who know them all by heart. i still have nightmares about that episode, gaaa.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote