Thread: iPad Old Ipad Charging Fix
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 10:48 AM   #8
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky D'Angelo View Post
Hadn't had a chance to install many apps on it yet. First app I downloaded was the Kobo app which installed successfully. The kindle app I had already installed is Version 5.15.2 and it works fine as well. An app which at first didn't want to install gave an error message it wasn't compatible with the current IOS but offered to download a previous version of the app which was compatible. I thought this a nice touch by the Spreaker podcast app developer to offer earlier versions of the app when necessary.
I'm surprised the app developer still supported it at all. They usually draw the line somewhere closer to the current line up. You could probably jailbreak it and load all kinds of apps, if you can still find them, but I'm not sure it is worth the effort.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote