View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 06:17 PM   #20
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperbackstash View Post
I noticed one of the only other changes was working on the camera, but that kind of baffles me. I mean, I rarely see people walking around taking pictures with giant tablets on their face. Does anyone use their Fire camera regularly? Not that I've seen or heard, so it's a bit odd to put more work into its improvement IMO. I suppose if it's supposed work better with their other products their trying to promote - like the post above me mentions - it at least makes a bit more sense.
You said it buddy! I don't understand why tablets have cameras in the first place. Mediocre front facing cameras for video calls? Okay. But who in their right mind takes photos with a tablet?

I was at a wedding once where one of the guests did walk around taking pictures with her iPad. Everyone else looked at her like she was a weirdo.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote