View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 06:25 AM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Well I finally got that version installed and it seems to be just like what I had before but I still have some testing to do. By the way it was very difficult to upgrade it or remove it. The installation tools would always find some file it didn't like and would go no further. Even the remove said it couldn't find a particular file and would then not proceed to remove any others. Why would it fail trying to remove a file it could not find you ask? Good question but that is the way it works. Go figure. Anyway I finally just erased all of the files manually and then installed from scratch. Did the update you suggested and I am running again, but as I say, it seems about the same unforgiving product I had before.

Does the spell check work for you? For me it crashes the whole program. Perhaps I am missing a dictionary. Please advise.

Dale
It works well here. I'm using Windows XP Pro. Spell check is not a problem. What I did was install 4.0 from the MSI file and then upgrade it with every version along the way. But it should eb the same as using the MSI to install and then using the 07/30/2007 version (posted to the forum) to upgrade. Also, there is a sticky thread for the book cleaner files that you should have a look at.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote