View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 09:36 AM   #13
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
I hope the Mirasol Kindle rumors are true. Not because I want to buy a Kindle, but because I want to see better ebook readers and better e-paper screens. Perhaps if a Mirasol Kindle is not the device for me (it most likely will not be), at least it will push competitors toward alternative e-papers and crack the stranglehold of E-Ink a little bit.

Of course if it's true, it'll probably not be until 2nd half of this year that it appears. So a Kindle in the next month or two would probably depress me a little.

Oh, and the title of the thread deserves the repost of the video:

Edit: FOILED AGAIN!

Last edited by LDBoblo; 01-17-2010 at 09:42 AM.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote