Thread: MobileRead 2015 Categories Poll
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 08:07 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mims View Post
JSWolf,
I'm the one who wanted thriller/suspense instead of mr library. I wouldn't object to having historical fiction in place of <1999. Might make the list more attractve to a larger group.

Mims
Problem is, if we dump not modern fiction, then modern fiction makes little to no sense to have so that would have to be dumped as well. So we'd then have to change two categories instead of just one. However, we could change not modern fiction MR Library and modern fiction for historical fiction (written 2000 or later) but the subject matter can be about any time at all.

I think we'd have to have a vote on this if the list wins as is since I don't know how many who are voting for this list want to change things.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote