View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 02:37 AM   #271
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedidiyah
They must have added this in Kindle Keyboard. My settigs page is just one page (attached) and no Device Time on it, I was hoping that Librerator could do it. If I do connect to wireless and Amazon sees jailbreak, launchpad and Librerator, what happens?
Sorry for giving you the wrong instructions. I only have K3 and never even saw KDX. There is no option for setting time in Librerator. You can install usbnetwork hack, or terminal, and use unix command to set the time and date. Or look in KUAL extensions - I wouldn't be surprised if they have an extension for that.

My K3 contains jailbreak, launchpad, Librerator (and some other hacks), and although the wifi is on nothing happened (so far ). If you're paranoid, you can disable your kindle's phoning home - look for it in the posts in Developer's corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedidiyah
Any idea what might cause this behavior?
I'm afraid not. You might want to try original KPV also, because the latest version of it is newer than Librerator and contains newer libraries. Maybe you'll have more luck with it.

Regards,
Kai
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote