View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 12:21 PM   #1244
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
That's the same setup I use. Are you counting the beta versions I post when you say the last couple updates, or just official releases?

How FFDL stores it's prefs hasn't changed, but I did make a change to where in the code it does it. But that's only just been released in 1.7.13.

Looking back, do I see in your past posts that you used to edit the contents of the plugin zip file? Might you have ended up with more than one copy of the zip file?