View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:31 PM   #369
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
ok - the crash is probably not worth pursuing. I must have done other manual damage via sigil before the modify epub. I re-tried only the modify step on the original source & the output opened OK in ADE.
My 650 has only rebooted once and locked up once in it's life. I don't recall what caused the crash, but the lock was after adding a few books. It locked during the cover thumbnail creation. A simple reset and the 650 did create the thumbnails.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote