View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 03:14 AM   #25
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Seriously... why the insistence on including auxiliary/ancillary text in the main flow?
LOL, diap!

When you find out, let me know. We have a client right now that is just apoplectic about wanting us to "redo the entire book" (doesn't understand the technology at all) because she's insistent that the 'footnoes' have to stay with specific letters (I mean written instruments, not alphabetical characters) inside the book. No amount of explaining that there's no pages in ebooks has been successful. We finally gave up and are putting them beneath each letter, all of which are multiple "screens" long (even in iBooks, I'd guess), which means people will have to click to and back from them in any event. Very very frustrating.

Hitch ;-)
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote