View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #133
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Almost everyone seems to be ignoring the elephant in the room: you followed a guy home within, presumably, a few hours of meeting him. I'm pretty sure any sort of long-term relationship was the last thing on his mind.

I would have enjoyed the night for what it could have been.

But, as we know, each to their own.

Edit: I am seriously curious: if lack of a 'bookshelf' is such a concern to you that you have to so dramatically lie in order to get out of what was surely shaping up to be a one night type of thing (after finding him interesting enough to follow home in the first place), why are reading habits not one of the first topics broached when you meet a potential suitor?

Last edited by foghat; 09-12-2012 at 11:29 AM.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote