View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #1345
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I don't think you should apologise. After all, these books are well within the premise of this thread. True, it does knock the TBR to heck and gone. But maybe what we need is a Heyer Book Club to get us all reading them together. That would be fun, actually.
I'm in...with 21 new Heyer novels. Although in a few days I'll be off wandering the U.S. Southwest for a couple of months hiking, camping, and catching up on the newly expanded TBR list. Retirement can be blissful.

I'm delighted to have found them for so little money (thanks to this thread that so conveniently 'lost the plot') and, since my laptop died, there's no chance that I'll be checking sales and practicing my addiction while wandering.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote