View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 07:57 PM   #29
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Anybody who says you don't need local storage is an idiot. You can quote me on that.
If you're referring to local tablet storage, I don't need local storage and I'm NOT an idiot

However, I back up my books to a local computer at home. And that drive is also being backed up.

No need for additional storage on any of my tablets or readers. I'm not a huge music or movie fan, so whatever they provide is usually more than I need.

Last edited by jocampo; 08-10-2012 at 08:20 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote