View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Exporting annotations -could we hire a programmer?

Hi all

I was thinking about this crazy idea...what if we all collect money (let say one of us, Booxtor for example because somehow we all seem to trust him with our shopping) and hire a freelancer (here or somewhere else) and give him the task to write the utility to export the comments as we wish?
As many of use are interested in this feature we can give it a try. Rent a coder and other places like these work this way: you post a project you have in mind and either indicate how much you want to pay or let the programmers bid for getting your project.
Since this is a relatively simple task I believe we can find somebody to do it for a relatively decent amount ...what do you all think?
After the work is finished we can make if public here and make the sources free so than other can continue the work if the choose so....

I think this is doable with just small donations from not a very big number of people.

just an idea
PF
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote