View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
New Vox software updated out...

I just updated to the latest, and when I go to my library, there is no sync now of any kind happening. Anybody else? Before this update, as soon as I tapped for Library, it would do a full sync and update. Not now....

EDIT: Ten minutes after I entered my Library, my Vox did a sync/update sequence. I don't know if this is part of the update, (a change log would be great...) but my Vox did sync.

Weird.....

Next day edit: I don't know why, but now my Library App starts a SYNC session as soon as it hits the bookshelf. When I first ran the new update, this did not occur. So what is going on...I dunno. But whatever, it is back in behavior as the prior firmware. A good thing.

There are some great changes for sure....wait until you hit FONTS...and now see a side bar to the right kick in....very nice!

Last edited by Reader Paradice; 12-21-2011 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Further information and comment...
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote