View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 08:13 AM   #5
tvjohn
Connoisseur
tvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle 3, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by linnx88 View Post
Thanks so much! Updating to the latest launchpad worked great!

But now I just noticed that the latest Duokan Lite is missing PDF reflow (the one feature I absolutely miss) and it's not seeing any of my MOBI or PRC files...???

Oh well, hopefully that'll get sorted out soon enough.
Sorry for the delay responding linnx88. Normally DK L posts appear in the Developer section so I forgot to check here. It might be worth you checking DK posts there

As a new user of DK L, I've never seen PDF reflow so don't know what I'm missing

I imagine, but don't know, that DK L may never support mobi or prc, presumably because Kindle supports those well enough already?

What Kindle does poorly is display PDF's. Clearly the hardware is capable, & here DK L does a much better job.

Apparently the full DK version also shows djvu & chm documents, both of which would be useful for me, but seem absent currently.
tvjohn is offline   Reply With Quote