Thread: PRS-650 Zoom-in mode killer problem
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 06:39 PM   #5
quisvir
Addict
quisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle PW2
sahbi:
I can only speak from my own experience, which is that briss at least retains a pdf TOC (I don't use pdf features other than that). In combination with a 1-column split, I find pdf's perfectly readable.

The feature you talk about is not currently in PRS+, and I'm afraid it's not planned for a future version either. If you would like to see it added, you can post a feature request here. If you're interested in coding it, I'd be happy to give you some pointers to get you started.
quisvir is offline   Reply With Quote